Tuesday 11 September 2018

An (in)glorious return!




Well here we are, three and a half years later, and I'm returning to my blog as an outlet for my own creative tendencies. A lot has happened in this time, I'm a lawyer now, engaged to my girlfriend (it took me nine years to ask), have a mortgage, am no longer playing WoW (a lack of time being the primary culprit - I miss my WoW friends) and I am taking my first steps into Age of Sigmar 2.

One of the primary motivations for returning to write a blog is to get my own thoughts out of my head and into something slightly (hopefully!) more legible. This is primarily in relation to Age of Sigmar at the moment but other topics may pop up every now and then.

However, in order to truly fit in with the internet community, the most important change in my life is that I now have two beautiful cats, Harvey and Leo - they can be terrors at times but they are best of friends and provide a great deal of entertainment. Here's a picture and who knows what my next post may be about!




No comments:

Post a Comment