Friday 9 January 2015

D-Day: Welcome to my world

Greetings Ladies / Gentlemen / Bored People / Internet Creepsters, and welcome to Arelion's Realm!

My name is Alex and the goal of this blog is to give me a place to practise writing/vent on the things I do and like. I imagine that while it won't be a daily blog, there will hopefully be 4 to 5 posts a week. At the same time I am hoping to use it to make me set goals and attempt to achieve them, as well as having a record of the progress I've made and the things I've done. I envision this blog will focus on four main things:

                            1. My adventures in the World of Warcraft
                            2. Painting and gaming with my Warhammer: Fantasy projects
                            3. My musical exploits, and
                            4. My weight loss/fitness progress.

Over the next week I'll expand a bit on each of the above, and start setting some goals for myself.

While I am an avid blog reader I have never ventured into the realms of blogging myself. As such for those that spectate through my struggles I hope you will bear with me as I learn to screenshot, edit, format and such along the way.

So sit back, grab some popcorn and drink of choice, and relax.

Welcome to my world.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the big wide world of Blogging Arelion :D

    ReplyDelete